Digital Assets Data Inc. has raised more than $3m and has begun building enterprise products for crypto-focused hedge funds and institutional investors through collection, processing, and aggregation of a variety of data points on individual cryptoassets and the overall ecosystem.
As a Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for implementing designs and prototypes into a fully functioning single page application, interfacing with the UI/UX design team to bring their vision into reality while simultaneously offering feedback on technical feasibility. This hire will also interface with the back-end API team and will be responsible for developing and maintaining API contracts and assisting with the scoping of API endpoints. Priorities include: working to expand our current React web app to React native app, adding responsive/mobile CSS designs, and adding additional front-end testing in Jest.
- Join a well-funded and rapidly growing startup in an exciting field
- Work with an energetic, passionate, and knowledgeable team that has had previous experience building and successfully exiting an enterprise SaaS startup in another financial services vertical
- Make an outsized impact and grow your skills while wearing a variety of hats
- Learn about distributed ledger technology and the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Receive competitive benefits (health, dental, and vision)
- 3+ years of front-end development experience with a front-end framework, such as React or Angular
- Experience using Jasmine, Mocha, Jest or similar test tools
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or Less
- Experience with webpack or similar bundling tool
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum
- Knowledge of VCS such as Git
- Interest in crypto and distributed ledger technology
- Ability to dive in, get it done, and to know when to ask for help
- Willingness to write tests and code review
- Knowledge of a backend framework such as Django
- Full stack experience building a GraphQL schema
- Experience with Relay Modern
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience with non-relational databases (NoSQL)
- Experience with columnar databases
Digital Assets Data Inc. is not able to offer immigration sponsorship at this time.