1 – 2 years in Solidity/Serpent/LLL Smart Contract programming
What we are looking for:
1. Hands-on experience with Ethereum (geth node preferably) and Smart contract scripting married to web3.js environment
2. Ability to use Cakeshop / Mix IDE / Eth.Camp IDE to design, develop, test and deploy smart contracts into private and public ethereum network
3. Grasp on the consensus models, underlying intricacies, and upcoming release knowledge are preferred
4. Hands-on experience in HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS and relevant web stacks are highly appreciated for stack compatibility
5. Experience in using Truffle and other toolchains to develop dApps are a huge bonus
6. Strong grip on Native APIs, encryption/crypto, and NoSQL database environments
7. Knowledge on building ERC-20 token interfaces to 3rd Party dApps is also preferred
8. Hands-on experience in any other blockchain network is a warm welcome!
1. Opportunity to converge ideas and work together with some of the brightest minds in IoT, Blockchain, and AI
2. Explore the unturned rocks and deliver solutions to "real world" problems
3. Great office space and community to ask for help and guidance
4. Broader exposure to the enterprise/consumer blockchain ecosystem and Ethereum as well as Hyperledger Platforms to deliver killer dApps!